11 Motivational Quotes To Help Reach Your Weight Loss Goal
If waking up while it’s still dark outside to hit the gym isn’t exactly your idea of a good morning, we have a few workout motivation quotes to help get you started and keep you on track with your weight loss journey.
These workout motivation quotes come from all-star athletes and inspirational figures. Your goals are no different than theirs – health, weight, or physical accomplishment.
The Best Workout Motivation Quotes
Use these quotes as positive affirmations in your bathroom so you see them each morning, or write a new one down daily in your food journal.
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” —Unknown
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” —Maya Angelou
- “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.” —Unknown
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” —Michael Jordan
- “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” —Unknown
- “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.” —Kerri Walsh Jennings
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” —Tony Robbins
- “Sweat is fat crying.” —Unknown
- “We cannot start over. But we can begin now and make a new ending.” —Zig Ziglar
Each day is a new opportunity to do better than the last. Your goal should not be perfection, but in being the perfect version of you – physically, mentally, and emotionally.